Quantcast Chronicles of a Brooklyn Middle Class Mommy: I love being Pregnant...at this Point!

December 18, 2010

I love being Pregnant...at this Point!

At only 18 weeks pregnant I may complain and bitch but I really do enjoy the motions of being pregnant! It is one of the most amazing thing a woman can do. Every time I take a moment out of my day to think about my baby growing inside of me just sends chills up my spine. It is so true when women say they never thought they could love someone so much!

I just can't wait to meet him/her so I can give all the love that I can possibly give. Oddly enough I am actually looking forward to the not only the good but the bad times that come with raising a child. In my world you're only as strong as your last challenge and this will be a great challenge!

I would also like to acknowledge the fact that my family, friends, and boyfriend all have been so supportive, helpful, and understanding. I couldn't ask for a better support group!!!
To all the new moms congratulations and soon to be moms good luck, and to the moms that raised kids or still raising keep up the good work!
~BK Mommy2Be

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy. And your blog looks great!

    Pop over and visit bigwords if you get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bigwords! I will visit your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete